COLLABORATE 13 Hotels for IOUG
Book Your Hotel FIRST and Save
Book your hotel stay in one of these official IOUG conference hotel blocks prior to registering for the conference in order to claim significant conference admission savings using your Hotel Acknowledgement Number. The discount can be combined with other registration discounts. View detailed hotel rates and amenities through the links provided below. View hotel reservation instructions and book your housing today!*
|Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center (IOUG Headquarters Hotel)
650 15th Street,
Denver, Colorado 80202
50 Steps from Colorado Convention Center
Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown
Crowne Plaza Downtown Denver*
Sheraton Denver Downtown*
Group rate cut-off date is March 18, 2013.
All rooms are single or double occupancy.
Rates are subject to 14.75% local tax.
Local attendees: A COLLABORATE 13 hotel rooming block exemption is applicable to an attendee whose business address is within selected zip code areas. The attendee is exempt from having to stay at a hotel in order to receive the $200 discount on their conference registration. The conference registration system will automatically detect a qualifying zip code.
Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Fifth busiest airport in the nation
- 10th busiest airport in the world
- Non-stop service to more than 160 worldwide destinations, including 19 international cities
- Nearly 1,700 daily flights
- Denver’s 2010 average fare of $294 is $47 less than the national average and the 82nd least expensive average airfare in the nation
- DEN is a hub for three airlines – United, Southwest and Frontier
More Info: www.flydenver.com
Transportation to and from DEN
Location: 23 miles from Downtown Denver
Travel Time: Typically 30-40 minutes
There are numerous ground transportation options available at Denver International Airport. The Ground Transportation Information Counter is located in the central area on Level 5 of Jeppesen Terminal. Counter hours are 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. daily.
- Destination information for companies serving the airport
- Maps and directions to transportation pick-up/drop-off areas
- Hotel shuttle information
- Brochures and printed materials for companies serving the airport
- Arrangements for large groups
Taxis are readily available and provide service to downtown Denver. Some companies may also provide service to other destinations within the state of Colorado. Check with your cab company of choice (or with your driver at the airport) for more information on fares and destinations served.
- Flat Rate Charges
- Fare to downtown Denver is a flat-rate charges (one-way fare, airport access fee already included):
- Downtown Denver: $55.15
- Taxis pick-up and drop-off from Jeppesen Terminal, Level 5, Island 1, outside Doors 507 through 511 (Terminal East) and Doors
- 506 through 510 (Terminal West).
- Parking at the Colorado Convention Center
- Paid parking is available in the Colorado Convention Center Parking Garage.
*Hotel Reservation and Discount Instructions
- Online reservations: To guarantee you receive the group rate, make reservations online through the link provided here by Monday, March 18. In order to receive the group rate, use only the “Passkey” link available here.
- Any room requests at the group rate after March 18 will be subject to availability.
- Telephone: Phone reservations will not be taken.
- Cancelling a Reservation: IOUG will charge a $50 cancellation fee on all reservations cancelled after March 18, 2013. Hotels reserve the right to impose a fee for rooms cancelled 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival.
- First Night Deposit: Some hotels may charge one night’s room rate to your credit card as a room deposit. This deposit will be applied to your stay. If you cancel prior to 72 hour deadline it will be refunded.
- Upon completing your reservation, you will receive a Hotel Reservation Acknowledgement number via email.
- When you register for COLLABORATE 13, enter your Hotel Reservation Acknowledgement number when prompted on the registration form to receive the $200 discount for staying in the official COLLABORATE hotel block.
- You will only be allowed to book one room at a time. If you would like to book more than one room, repeat the process.
- If sharing a room with a colleague, indicate double occupancy when making hotel reservations; the same Hotel Acknowledgement Number may then be applied to up to two conference registrations to receive the $200 discount on each.