The Latest and Greatest in Oracle WebCenter Training and Education: By and for Users!
COLLABORATE 13 features over 1,208 sessions in total- with 35 sessions plus 3 deep dive sessions fully dedicated to WebCenter and how to optimize and manage your Oracle WebCenter implementations. Hear from Oracle customers, product managers, partners, on their experiences with:
- WebCenter upgrades
- User provisioning
- and more!
Include COLLABORATE 13 in your training plans for 2013! Get entered into the WebCenter SIG drawing for prizes just by attending any WebCenter session. The more WebCenter sessions you attend, the better your odds of winning an Apple iPad 3!
Session Spotlight - WebCenter Pre-Conference Workshop!
This year your conference registration includes access to a day of deep dive sessions from fellow Oracle experts! Join the Oracle experts from Redstone Content Solutions and Bezzotech as they discuss architecture, implementation, and customization using ADF. They will review all the WebCenter pillars and discuss best practices and lessons learned to help you through your implementation. This will be detailed and demo-heavy - so bring your enthusiasm and your questions.
The Pre-Conference Workshop is free if you've registered through IOUG will be offered on Sunday, April 7th, from 9:00AM to 3:00PM! But you can’t attend if you don’t register, so register today.
Highlighted Conference Sessions
Check out the full line up of WebCenter sessions that will be presented at COLLABORATE 13:
WebCenter Sessions Include:
- WebCenter Content Strategy & Vision
- Contribution and Collaboration Methods with Oracle WebCenter Portal: Spaces 11g
- Oracle WebCenter Performance Tuning
Topic Spotlight - Going Mobile!
Are you wondering if how you can address your organization’s mobile requirements? How can you ensure that your content will work with multiple devices? How can you ensure that your content is secure? There are a number of sessions at COLLABORATE that will help your mobile strategy get up to speed and to learn from the experience of others.
- Integrating ADF Mobile with WebCenter (Portal and Content)
- Developing On-device Mobile Applications with Oracle ADF Mobile
- WebCenter Portal ADF Designing for Desktop, Mobile & Tablet - Responsive And Adaptive Design Integration
- Extending Oracle WebCenter to Mobile Devices: Banner Engineering Succeeds with Mobile Sales Enablement
Learn More about COLLABORATE 13 - IOUG Forum
The IOUG Forum features mile high education in the city of Denver, reflecting what we believe is the best collection of user-focused training, education, information and access available to Oracle technology users anywhere. This is the best opportunity of 2013 to access the community of best and brightest Oracle technologists, and to gain real-world insight you can apply as soon as you get home.
Registration & Housing
We know you want to join us at COLLABORATE this year to enjoy the wealth of user-focused training and education, and meet tons of your Oracle customer peers. We want to make it easy as possible for you to join us in Denver this April at COLLABORATE 13 - IOUG Forum.
- Save up to $600 USD on registration with Member, Group and Government rates
- Book your hotel with IOUG to save an additional $200 USD on registration
- Show your supervisor the value of attendance with our justification document and advance program
If you have any questions regarding registration rates, please contact IOUG Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 312.245.1579.
IOUG Forum Exclusive Offerings
- On Sunday, April 7, IOUG offers an extra, comprehensive day of Oracle training complimentary for IOUG Forum attendees. Receive complimentary access to the Pre-Conference Workshop that best fits your needs:
- Practical Performance Forecasting for the DBA
- Hands - on Lab: Hacking, Cracking, Attacking – OH MY!
- Avoiding Downtime with Oracle’s Maximum Availability Architecture
- WebCenter 101: Web Development Techniques, WebCenter Architecture and Real World Solutions
- Offered on Monday and Tuesday - Hands-on Lab: RAC Attack!
- Come celebrate the IOUG's 20th Anniversary at COLLABORATE 13 with our special registration upgrade package that adds more value to your conference experience and equips you with a way to bring all that great content back to your shop.
- Special Access Pass to a Lunch Panel with Key IOUG experts
- Complimentary copy of a featured Oracle book.
- IOUG’s 20th Anniversary Best Of Content Package
- Virtual Conference Seat (1)
- And more!
Choose the "20th Anniversary Package" add-on after selecting a full conference registration option and reserve your spot today!
- Only IOUG Forum registrants are eligible to receive an invitation to the Strategic Leadership Program. This program is geared towards the Senior DBA, IT Manager and seasoned professional that is interested in getting a seat at the table with senior IT management discussing corporate strategy. The curriculum will provide skills to enable attendees to influence without authority, present business cases and help develop business solutions for their company. The program is at no extra cost to attendees but is “invite-only.” Make sure to check the Strategic Leadership Invitation checkbox when registering for COLLABORATE 13 - IOUG Forum.
Build your network and take advantage of being in Denver with our receptions and networking activities!
- IOUG 20th Anniversary Welcome Reception
- Wednesday Night Elevation Event
- COLLABORATE 13 Exhibitor Showcase
- Women in Technology - Sponsored by Cisco
See you in Denver!